Author Topic: Travel Insurance  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Robw

Travel Insurance
« on: April 20, 2010, 03:39:17 AM »

With everything thats happened in the last week i was thinking i really need to take a closer look at our travel insurance. We have a bank acount where by annual travel insurance is included but my question is who does the best comprehensive insurance covering such things as being left stranded etc? It would be nice to know your expences and loss of earninings are covered if you were unfortunate enough to be in the situation people are in at the moment?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Travel Insurance
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:21:12 AM »
I would suggest you read your Bank's insurance policy small print and see what is covered. We have a Bank Insurance Policy and it seems to have the same rules and regulations as all the other policies. I think the Insurance Companies offer quite similiar Holiday Insurance, as we did check out a few before we took the Bank policy.
We have claimed twice, once for my husband's root canal in Turkey and once for a gold watch I lost in Istanbul.  Both times policy paid up, no bother.  I think as long as you can provide all the right paperwork you have the best chance of a claim.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf