Author Topic: Hi from Helen, Mark, Tamara, Zoe, Alexandra, Grant  (Read 1205 times)

Offline pea7158

Hi from Helen, Mark, Tamara, Zoe, Alexandra, Grant
« on: January 15, 2005, 19:46:26 PM »
Hi there all

We have been coming to Calis Beach for 5 years this year.  Although I have browsed through the photos I dont seem to remember any faces!!! maybe its the BMW cocktails I drink to much of when there.  We normally come out with my sister Diane and her Husband Andrew and 1 or two of their sons.  (normally stay in Hotel Dove)
If you see us wandering around in August 2005 please feel free to say something.
 see you soon

Helen, Mark, Tamara, Alexandra, Zoe & Grant

Offline tel

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 20:50:29 PM »
Hello to you all,
Welcome to the site/forum
Tel

Offline Orange

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 09:37:29 AM »
Hi - welcome to the forum.  Will look out for you all in August - from your post guess you will be complete with cocktail.

Offline GailAhmet

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 07:26:51 AM »
Hi, there, We stay at the Dove, were there for three weeks last ASugust, my friend Annie and her two daughters and myself (Gail) and my son Nick, Annie has been staying there for the last 10 years.  I have been out 6 times since August, but now stay at the Nil as I am marrying Ahmet the head waither in August this year but still have regular contact with Hamsa and Necla - you sound familiar, but hasving trouble fitting the faces - more details please  Gail and Ahmet

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf