Author Topic: Direct Debit  (Read 1683 times)

Offline cbondy

Direct Debit
« on: January 27, 2011, 22:46:16 PM »

Hi There everyone

first of all hope everyone had good Xmas and new year.

Can any one help me, trying to find the procedure to get direct debit set up to pay bills when away, just received tapu and the elect and water is other persons name so need to get that changed, ???????????

Offline cathy h

Direct Debit
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »
Hi Charlie,
Congratulations on getting your Tapu.
Yes, you need to change the water and electricity into your name.
If you used a lawyer or estate agent they should help you with this. If not, for electricity, you need to go to Aydem on the road out of Fethiye towards Karaculha and it is on the left coming from that direction. They need a Tapu copy and will ask for either 1 or 2 copies of your passport. If your property has been a resale, the person that you bought from needs to go with you with their abone number (account number).
For water, we found that we needed to go to 2 Feski offices. Again you need to go with the previous owner if applicable with account number, and you need Tapu and passport photocopies. Go to the Belediye office in the centre of Fethiye, this is above Migros. Go to the desk on the left which deals with water bills and you do some paperwork there . Next you go to the office along the canal near the otogar, - going towards Olu deniz from Fethiye, go past Carrefour Express and cross the canal and turn immediately right and go along the canal. The office is about 100m along on your left. You should complete there.
Hope that helps, Cathy

Offline cbondy

Direct Debit
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 16:45:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cathy h

Hi Charlie,
Congratulations on getting your Tapu.
Yes, you need to change the water and electricity into your name.
If you used a lawyer or estate agent they should help you with this. If not, for electricity, you need to go to Aydem on the road out of Fethiye towards Karaculha and it is on the left coming from that direction. They need a Tapu copy and will ask for either 1 or 2 copies of your passport. If your property has been a resale, the person that you bought from needs to go with you with their abone number (account number).
For water, we found that we needed to go to 2 Feski offices. Again you need to go with the previous owner if applicable with account number, and you need Tapu and passport photocopies. Go to the Belediye office in the centre of Fethiye, this is above Migros. Go to the desk on the left which deals with water bills and you do some paperwork there . Next you go to the office along the canal near the otogar, - going towards Olu deniz from Fethiye, go past Carrefour Express and cross the canal and turn immediately right and go along the canal. The office is about 100m along on your left. You should complete there.
Hope that helps, Cathy

Offline cbondy

Direct Debit
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:48:30 AM »
Thanks Cathy
I will try that next time over, but 1 problem the couple I bought the house off have moved back to the UK,
I have previous bills thought, if its ok to use them.

cheers bondi

Offline littlereddevil

Direct Debit
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 09:20:16 AM »
Your solicitor should sort it all out for you

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf