Author Topic: telephone bills  (Read 1537 times)

Offline jul bri

telephone bills
« on: February 25, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
I  have just recevied a bill for my home telephone, I thought the bills were a bit much the last couple of months just put it down to ringing england all the time, so i opened a skype account bought some credit and have been phoneing england on there, we have NOT used the house phone at all last month and the bill i recieved is for 99tlr. near enough the same as last month and the month before that, i would advice our members to check there telephone bills. I have requested an itemized bill, will let you know the outcome.

oopsss sorry wrong section.(ill get it right one day)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:56:44 AM by Anne »

Offline quackers

telephone bills
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:16:59 AM »
You sure it's telephone only and not ADSL. My friends bill was a lot and she only used her phone for local calls only and her computer for emails,facebook ect. Found out she was on an ADSL 4GB tarrif and was exceeding her limit so charged a high rate for extra useage. Now changing to 8GB limit siz(No limit). She was told Facebook uses a lot of your ADSL allowance.

Offline scouser2

telephone bills
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:45:59 AM »
We haven't had a phone bill for over a year now,but Turk telecom  email our internet bill to us, so we pay the phone bill at the same time. We use phone cards from the PTT to call the U.K. and contact other people by our mobi, yet our phone bill is always well over 25TL.I have asked for an itemised bill on a number of occasions and still haven't received one.
Anyone know what the line rental (plus KDV etc) is?

Offline scouser2

telephone bills
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 08:49:04 AM »
Originally posted by scouser2

Usually ADSL and telephones are billed seperately.
We haven't had a phone bill for over a year now,but Turk telecom  email our internet bill to us, so we pay the phone bill at the same time. We use phone cards from the PTT to call the U.K. and contact other people by our mobi, yet our phone bill is always well over 25TL.I have asked for an itemised bill on a number of occasions and still haven't received one.
Anyone know what the line rental (plus KDV etc) is?

Offline jul bri

telephone bills
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »
My bills are seperate,89tlr for internet(now changed to unlimited)but what i was trying to stress is i have not used the house phone at all last month and they say i owe 99tlr for the phone.i have not used it once.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf