Author Topic: Music/bands/venues opportunities  (Read 1095 times)

Offline dean

« on: March 23, 2005, 14:34:58 PM »
Hi everyone. My name is Dean Marshall and at presant i live in the U.K with my family (partner & two girls..) My parents have recently moved to Turkey to retire and me and my family are also looking to do something of interest in this beautiful country.

I currently own a massive P.A (Public Address) system, which is perfect for a Live music club/venue. 20,000 watts front of house, loads of monitors/amps, 32 channelmixing console, effects racks etc. etc.
I have been a live/ recording sound engineer for over 20 years with many credits to my name. I have toured with many "big" acts over the years and am a very good at my job as a music promoter.

I have recently sold my recording studio which was based in Hull and am looking to work for /or develop some type of live music venue/club etc in the Calis/Fethiye area where my folks now live.

Anyone with any info regarding the music scene or music/related projects under development in this area please post.

I am visiting Calis / Fethiye at the end of may to have a good look around and figure out any opportunities for my skills/resources as outlined. I am coming upto forty years of age as is my Partner and really would like to move from the dreadful U.K weather. We are a very modern family with a good outlook on life and enjoy a challenge. We are hardworking and reliable people with great children, and have many skills other than Music realated.

Stay cool

Dean.

P.S great website!

Offline xanadu

Music/bands/venues opportunities
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 15:06:51 PM »
Hi Dean and a very big welcome to our forum.  That is a very big sound system and I am not sure Fethiye is ready for it lol. BUT on Olu Deniz beach there are big raves on the beach and maybe you could be a part of that. If you read the thread about our new bar, we were laughing that you could come and do the music for it , but I am sure you would knock down the buildings opposite with your PA system.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf