Author Topic: AS&C Hairdressers  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Linda

AS&C Hairdressers
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:59:50 AM »
Does anyone know where Cihan's partner (the guy with the glasses) and his wife are now working?

Offline Marggie

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 18:14:39 PM »
They have a new shop on the same street.  It is on the left hand side next to Seker Bank.  From AS&C turn right, cross over the road and walk up towards the Fish Market.

Is the guy with the glasses a good hairdresser[?]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 18:16:34 PM by Marggie »

Offline Linda

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 18:34:27 PM »
Thanks so much Marggie ... he is really good at colour and I like his wife's pedicures and eyebrow threading etc.

I still rate Cihan at AS&C for cutting hair and he blow dry's my hair like no-one else. Such a shame that there has been a parting of the waves though!

Offline Marggie

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 19:08:13 PM »
I agree Cihan is a brilliant cutter.  I first had my hair cut by him at San many years ago.

Like you I like Aysa for a manicure and pedicure.

The young trainee Calor has moved with them, I think he is a really nice young man.

Don't know what happened at AS&C but I was in last week and found the atmosphere very cool!! there was only Cihan and the guy with the ponytail there - no manicurist or trainees.

Offline Linda

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 19:17:09 PM »
No I agree the atmosphere is not good. I really like Calar as well and it speaks volumes that he has followed them! AS&C is looking really tired and in desperate need of re-decoration in my opinion... I get the impression that money is a problem! Is Ayse's husbands name Yunus or is that the guy with the ponytail?

Offline sunnyd

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 19:42:26 PM »
Yunus is the guy with the ponytail, I can't remember the name of the guy with the glasses, he did a great colour on my hair.

Offline Firo

AS&C Hairdressers
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 07:20:54 AM »
Was in there this week and Yunus told another customer that in a week he'd have a manicurist etc....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf