Author Topic: Payment of SGK at the Bank  (Read 1115 times)

Offline dave the postie

Payment of SGK at the Bank
« on: August 28, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »
I have been paying my SGK,  since May this year,only 4 months but 3 out if 4 months when I go to pay, the system is down,it is very frustrating when you wait your turn and the guy say's, "Not on Line.Its about time they got a new computer at SGK,.Has any body experience this problem .

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Payment of SGK at the Bank
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »
Yep, been doing ours since February and had the problem several times, it's got to the point where we now march up to the cashier, despite other people being served (very Turkish) and ask if the system is working BEFORE we join the queue.  It's usually working nearer the end of the month.

We just wish they would sort out a DD system to pay from your own bank - maybe one day !!!

Offline quackers

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 15:01:05 PM »
We use Vakıf Bank ın Fethıye never a problem. But ın the Vakıf Bank opposıte Zakams the man always says sytem down. We pay about the 10th of the month.

Offline grizabella

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:39:35 AM »
had an email from a friend in Adrassan.She has to pay her SGK in Kumluca but only through the hole in the wall.They will not take payments over the counter.She has the same problem with being unable to pay because of the system being down!!!!Think that must be worse,queing outside then to find you cant be able to pay.Cant march up to the ATM and ask if its down!!!!!

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 13:37:25 PM »
We use Vakıf Bank ın Fethıye never a problem. But ın the Vakıf Bank opposıte Zakams the man always says sytem down. We pay about the 10th of the month.

Well it's working this morning, just paid ours at Vakif opposite Zakkums, lovely man, as soon as we walked in he said "SGK payment"?. Maybe you are trying too early in the month, Turks tend to leave any payments till the last minute.

Offline apollo

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 14:24:46 PM »

Well it's working this morning, just paid ours at Vakif opposite Zakkums, lovely man, as soon as we walked in he said "SGK payment"?. Maybe you are trying too early in the month, Turks tend to leave any payments till the last minute.

Never had a problem with the young guy who sits on the left. The older guy who sits on the right always seems to have a problem.

Offline quackers

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 14:30:37 PM »
U got ıt. The young lad is brilliant but the old guy always says system down. Dont thınk he lıke doıng ıt. If I want to change money the young lad does ıt wıthout any ID. The old guy always wants passport and resıdency copıes.Jobs worth.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf