Author Topic: Lagoon Estates  (Read 7693 times)

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
Re: Lagoon Estates
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
Nick 11 - I did send details of this property to Interturk too but they did not have it.   :-[

Your suggestions have all been very welcome and helpful though.

Let's hope we find somewhere to call home next week or we will be homeless by the end of October :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
I have spoken to them about this and they have checked their emails and they have nothing from you.If you would like to send them an email I am sure they will answer you and assist you in any way.

mac2010,

You once again conveniently "forget" to declare a vested interest in Lagoon Estates (his other half is a partner in their property management side). If you do it again in any future topic I will delete it. Working for someone and posting about them is allowed, as is having a partner who does. It's the sneaky, underhand stuff you excel at that isn't.

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
Golly gosh!!  I think, taking all things into account, we will stick with Interturk, Golden Moon and European Estates and forget the property that felt so homely on Lagoon's website.  Lea says it's not worth taking a risk, however small. Thank you, Scunner, for making us aware of the situation.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »
I have spoken to them about this and they have checked their emails and they have nothing from you.If you would like to send them an email I am sure they will answer you and assist you in any way.

mac2010,

You once again conveniently "forget" to declare a vested interest in Lagoon Estates (his other half is a partner in their property management side). If you do it again in any future topic I will delete it. Working for someone and posting about them is allowed, as is having a partner who does. It's the sneaky, underhand stuff you excel at that isn't.

Thank you scunner for your comments.Sorry I did not mention my connection but I did not say anything apart from I would let them know. My private life is mine and not anything to do with you or any one else.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »
When you are recommending your partner's business on Calis Beach Forum but omitting to mention that it is your partner's business then I think you will find that your "private life" is very much to do with me. Let's agree to differ and leave it on "If you do it again in any future topic I will delete it". Quite clear, quite understandable and quite correct.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »
Just so you are indeed totally clear - posts like this...

I have used lagoon property services for seven 7years.There cleaning and washing service is fantastice.They even take everything out of the cupboards and clean inside them.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »
You could have used the one that said i found them so good that I married one of them .I think that makes my link very clear.As you say we will differ on this and I hope we can know move forward and put this subject to bed.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 10:51:26 AM »
Why would I choose one where you declare your marriage to one of the partners, to show you you are hiding the fact that you are married to one of the partners. No, I think I chose the right post from you to quote. You really haven't done your wife any favours and you continue to keep the topic active. You got caught out. Time to stop digging now perhaps?

And for the record, I can't find a post from you that states " i found them so good that I married one of them" - perhaps you could help me out with a link.

Offline yasemin3

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
I bought a wonderful property via Lagoon Estates in 2008. In the last year or so we discovered it has no habitaion certificate in spite of us having asked the question at the time of purchase. We were rookies then, but will never make a similar mistake again. Trust and promise are overused expressions sometimes.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf