Author Topic: residency permit  (Read 2340 times)

Offline DragonLand

residency permit
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:42:34 AM »
Afternoon all,
                      My daughter is holidaying in Uzumlu and is a little concerned regarding the above item hers runs out on the 8th of May.
She initially took it out with Carole and Tayfun in Fethiye ?? The service she received was poor and she thought she had been ripped off she would much rather use an alternative if their is another source available ??

I have tried to read up on the residency but it is still all a bit confusing with all the districts seemingly different interpretations

I have suggested she visit the local police she has and they dont speak any English !!

On another thread someone has suggested contacting the local Emniyet-Mudurlu for Uzumlu who can assist in her renewal ??

If someone could give a Laymens summary of the steps she needs to take with some contact names and numbers e mail addresses
i would most appreciative.

Many Thanks

Offline Rosy

Re: residency permit
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 16:37:26 PM »
If she wants a residents permit she could use Yacob, his wife has the gift and card shop by the Mulberry restaurant in the Paspatur on the one way street going out of Fethiye, He is very helpful, speaks excellent English and can get it sorted without any fuss. We are glad we did.

Offline DragonLand

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 16:43:18 PM »
Thanks Rosy any contact details please ??

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 17:22:46 PM »
I agree Yacob is excellent.   He and Lynda are in UK at present - back on Friday so Yacob may be in his office on Saturday.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 18:04:19 PM »
Yakub phone number (0090) 539 835 19 22 - Yakup will be in the office from Tuesday 16th April
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 19:15:45 PM by nichola »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf