Author Topic: What is Lissa Links like?  (Read 4441 times)

Offline Samalex

• Newly Registered
What is Lissa Links like?
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »
Hi Folks

do any of you know or even stayed at Lissa Links was it a nice complex?

Reason I ask is now I know what the weather is going to be like I am now looking at accommodation for 2 weeks in July 2014

Looks like I will need Aircon to survive so will have to work out cost for that.

Would you say its a good complex and easy access to the beach and shops. My party will consist of 2 adults and 2 children.

Or can you advise if allowed where is a suitable place.

What would you say is the going rate for accommodation from July 14th for 2 weeks in 2014

Going to have a look around the Calis Website for some ideas.
Any help appreciated 
Stuart

Offline CLR

• Newly Registered
Re: What is Lissa Links like?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »
Friends of ours stayed here in May and both the accommodation & complex were lovely, they were very impressed. Haven't got a clue on the going rate for July but I should imagine about £250 - £300 per week for most holiday lets. The complex is a short walk one way to the local Sunday market, several supermarkets and at least half a dozen restaurants. When walking in the opposite direction it would take you about 10 minutes to reach the beach but if you prefer not to walk the bus service is very regular. Hope this is of some help.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 12:40:10 PM »
My sister has stayed in the same villa there twice and loves it and calls it her second home.
I went and joined her for a swim a few times and it really is lovely, the gardens and pool are immaculate and wasnt overcrowded.
Her young sons loved it, they're 14 and 9 and made driends with other children on the complax.
They love going for supplies at Genpa and Bim, both 5 minutes away and have walked to Calis together too.
A gentle stroll to the beach takes 15 minutes, Sunday market and dolmus are 5 minutes away.
They paid around £400 a week.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 21:28:17 PM by kayakebab »

Offline lulus

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 20:51:38 PM »
Myself and my family have stayed at Lissa links several times and have always found it to be really good, good location and clean and friendly. We would definitely stay there again.

Offline Samalex

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 07:42:19 AM »
Thanks for all the replies, Just looking for one now been unable to find an owner with one at present but hopefully will sort something soon
Think they are all run by a management company so will see what they come back with
Stuart

Offline Neil B

• Visiting Fethiye & Calis since 1984
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »
Hi
We have an apartment close to both Lissa Links & Lissa Gardens complex.
For us its a great location GENPA supermarket 5 mins walk away, Pizza delivery can be arranged from Calisto Pizza next door to supermarket, Anna Bar across the road with FREE internet access & use of a computer.
Waterpark & bike hire 10 mins away & beach 15/20 mins depending on if you get side tracked en route by shops or bars.
Some Lissa properties - if you have not already found - may be on weblink.... http://www.ownersabroad.org/calis.
Have a great Calis holiday

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 23:02:13 PM »
If you go to Trip Advisor and put " Lissa Links Fethiye " in the search box there are lots of properties with full details listed at this location.  :)

Offline lulus

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 21:22:49 PM »
I have contact details for the one that we use if you would like to give them a try?

Offline Samalex

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 23:00:04 PM »
thanks for the info. I am now booked for July 2014 and looking forward to it.
just have to do more reading as the weeks go by and plan

Offline Novakthefrog

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 21:29:04 PM »
Hi, we're booked to stay here at the end of June next year for three weeks. It's a great complex and the villas are lovely. What age are your kids? Ours are 8 and 4.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf