Author Topic: Rosary Beach hotel  (Read 2716 times)

Offline KazB

• Newly Registered
Rosary Beach hotel
« on: June 20, 2014, 19:41:50 PM »
I will be staying at this hotel in September and I know that it is beach front but does the beach in front of the hotel belong to Rosary Beach or will I have to pay for beds and parasols Thanks

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Rosary Beach hotel
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 19:48:41 PM »
You will have to pay.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 19:57:09 PM »
We have just returned from the Rosary Beach Hotel, the sunbeds in front of this hotel are for payment, I don't think they are aware of other hotels and restaurants/bars making available sun-loungers for their clients. 
Good hotel, basic, Turkish breakfast but good enough choice, main it is clean, friendly staff, and quiet. I felt very comfortable and we may stay again in September.

Offline KazB

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
Thanks Jacqui and Loz do you know how much sunbeds and parasols are and is it breezy by the pool?

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 11:45:36 AM »
My friend stayed at the Rosary last week and it was ideal round their pool.  She positioned her sunbed in the top right hand corner of the pool area where there are a couple of trees so she was able to be in full, partial or no sun - just perfect.  They have a nice pool bar too.  The rooms are quite modern too, I was impressed.

Offline bangorsmile

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
I am also staying at the Rosary beach in September. Great to know its a nice hotel. Only 75 days to go lol.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 14:43:55 PM »
Thanks Jacqui and Loz do you know how much sunbeds and parasols are and is it breezy by the pool?

Sunbeds and parasols are free by the pool for guest, as for breeze, yes and no, depends. but otherwise very sheltered.  The rooms are hit or miss, some have been renovated, some not quite, but non the less clean and comfortable. 
I am looking at returning September, so can't be bad.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 17:20:01 PM »
We had a look in the rosary when we were out in May , were shown the sea view rooms and looked nice and clean, didn't look at the pool area, we will be staying next door in the Ibrahim bey but our daughter and partner have booked the rosary for the same time as our visit in September . We call in to the rosary on a regular basis for there lovely iced coffee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf