Author Topic: 16th birthday party at Kaca Calis Beach Bar  (Read 2222 times)

Offline TIGER

16th birthday party at Kaca Calis Beach Bar
« on: September 15, 2014, 08:12:28 AM »
I just want to say a big "thank you" to the staff of Koca Calis Bar , in August we celebrated my daughters friends 16th Birthday at Kaca Calis beach bar, and what a lovely night was provided for us all . We contacted Max to tell him we would be comingfor a meal  around 8 ish and would he buy a cake  so we could celebrate and sing happy birthday to this young lady ... but i feel they went above and behond our request,when we arrived we were greeted with cocktails and a bottle of bubblie , our table was decorated beautifuly ...we ordered our main meal ,which was delicious and piping hot , after our main meal we were given the most amazing 4 teared platter filled with every fruit you could think of , and then Fuat (Max brother) brought out a beautiful chocolate birthday cake ,which was filled with candels and sparkellers, and dressed with fresh flowers, it was a wonderful night and a very special way to celebrate Abbies 16th ... thank you so much to Max and Fuat, for the care and attention given to us that evening ... and we were only charged for our main meals , the guys gave the rest of the food and drinks as a gift... which was more than kind .. thank you again lads, we love your bar and its wonderful location  :)  :)  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf