Author Topic: Dolmus Routes from Hisaronu to Taşyaka near Fethiye-Aslo food/drink prices  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
Good Afternoon everyone

Me & my family are travelling to Hisaronu next week   :)can anyone give us any tips on Dolmus routes from Hisaronu to Taşyaka and where to get on the bus anywhere near Gurol Apartments . I have made an appointment with a lady dentist named Cigdem?

Also what are the prices like in Hisaronu for food/drink? any good restaurants to visit or any good bars we have four kids with us aged 16,15,13,9 and they will need entertaining  :-X

Also what is Olu Deniz like on a night out is it far on a Dolmus from Hisaronu?

I have been coming to Turkey for years but never stayed in this part of Turkey  :D

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day everyone

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Dolmus Routes from Hisaronu to Taşyaka near Fethiye-Aslo food/drink prices
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 17:27:16 PM »
Hi Rakibabe
The Gurol has a water park so that should pass quite a few hours.Opposite the Gurol look for El Nino, good food, good prices,
check their set menu's.Down to your right the Fez Bar do good food and a good traditional Sunday lunch. Just past the Fez is the main Street.
If you stand on the right hand side Facing Ozgold Jeweller the Dolmus's come alongside you to go up the hill.Look for the destination on the
windscreen, you need the Fethiye ones for the Dentist. From that same place you can get the Dolmus to Oludeniz, takes 10 min's.
Oludeniz is good (day boat trip is a must } but expensive for a family to eat, ( packed lunch.? } Places off the main streets are usually cheaper.
Hasan at the Gurol will give you lots of information. Have a good time and let us know how it goes.       :)  Ozgold are good for changing
currency, very fair. Also lots of Supermarkets in the village for food and all your holiday needs.

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 17:34:06 PM »
Thank you Kevin for giving me some good tips, do you know how long and how far it is to Tasyaka to the dentist from Hisaronu? hope its nice and hot when we go  8)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 17:59:18 PM »
Kevin - you're a star! Given that information pretty sure Rakibabe will have a fabulous time.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 18:07:38 PM »
It's approx 15 mins on the Dolmus but ask Hasan or driver for directions. You will pass through Tasyaka just before you climb the long hills to
Hisaronu on your transfer, it's about7 miles.
If you look through the search facility at the top of the page there is lot's of information about weather, web cams on the beach,things to do
ect.Shop around for your meal and drinks prices, they DO vary. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf