Author Topic: Fridge  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Steve A

Re: Fridge
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:04 AM »
I really don't think you can go wrong with Eren Spot,good choice,good prices and good service/after sales

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 16:41:17 PM »
We had a big American style Vestel fridge freezer - it was very good but when we needed service (for a Vestel microwave), the shop couldn't have been LESS helpful. I wouldn't recommend Vestel products because of their shoddy service. It's strange, they were so helpful when we were buying...

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 17:09:52 PM »
Servicing a microwave? Why bother? They only cost £30! Keen as I am on recycling and saving the human race from climate change, I think anything other than changing the fuse on a microwave is wasting resources.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 17:49:08 PM »
Well firstly it was only a few months old and under guarantee, and back then & over there it cost way more than £30! I can't see why anyone would chuck a 3 month old guaranteed appliance out and pay for a new one?

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 18:07:43 PM »
Fair enough. Toss of the coin I guess. My £30 microwave is operating quite effectively after about ten years. I was advised by a white goods bloke I wasn't buying from to buy the cheapest I could get because "there is less to go wrong".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf