Author Topic: Bowling at the Oykun  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
Bowling at the Oykun
« on: July 13, 2015, 22:36:54 PM »
I've previously asked questions on here about bowling at the Oykun, so after trying it out I thought I'd let anyone interested know a bit more about it.

All equipment is kept in the hotel reception,The price was 20 lira each, good quality bowls, I used size 2 Vector VS's and my friend used size 3 sterling almarks, mats and jack all in good condition. There are four rinks ( slightly small in length, but not as to cause a problem) on an all weather surfice ( silmlar to indoors) score boards already on the rinks.

6 of us went to the Oykun, and all the non playing people were made to feel very welcome in using the pool, we all had lunch and finished the day with a turkish bath. In total we played 3 times over the 2 weeks and I would recommend it to anyone, if you've never bowled before its a pretty good place to start!

Apparently there is a team who meet on Fridays, and I would like to contact them to see if me and my friend could maybe join in a game next year, so if anyone knows them could they let them know please?

So there it is my bowling at the Oykun review! 10/10

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
Re: Bowling at the Oykun
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 22:55:20 PM »
Oops seriously posted in the wrong section!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf