Author Topic: Madeleine McCann (again)  (Read 9107 times)

Offline marina

Re: Madeleine McCann (again)
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 16:17:36 PM »
Agree with pretty much all that Stoop.  Why say 'she's been taken' when you find your child missing? Surely your first instinct would be that she'd wandered off and then move heaven and earth to find her!  Have never been able to find a great deal of sympathy for them for leaving 3 very young children alone in that apartment just to have a meal out with friends, my sympathy lies with poor little Madeleine.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 16:25:36 PM »
Wasn't the shutter forced? That might explain why he thought she had been taken.

Offline marina

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 17:26:21 PM »
If that's the case Scunner then yes it would go some way to explaining why she said that, but in my heart of hearts there is still so much of this tragic event that is not quite right.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 17:47:59 PM »
Definitely - even just reading here the other day that the parents played tennis in the days after their daughter went missing. How odd, we spent days looking for our bleedin cat, I would hate to know what I would be like if we lost our child. Certainly not finding any time to play tennis.

Offline marina

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2015, 17:58:34 PM »
Absolutely! 

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2015, 19:05:20 PM »
 If you read the item "Apartment 5a in the McCann Files that I posted earlier the shutters they said had been forced
 were examined in minute detail and the fragile paint was untouched. Their stories changed in the first few hours.
 They said the apartment was locked, but admitted a week later that they had been leaving the patio doors unlocked
 as it was less hassle to check the kids from that door than going round to the main door and unlocking it. And when
 they were playing tennis in the following days their other two kids were put in a creche each day,all day.!
 Having lost one child would you let your other kids out of your sight, in a strange country.?  Not on your life mate.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2015, 22:08:32 PM »
Don't forget there was lots of false information been feed by the press in the early days, I have just looked back on the report that says that Gerry had been arranging games of tennis in the days after Madeleine went missing, The same article in the Daily Mail also goes on to say hair and bodily fluids were found in Robert Murrats apartment!!. He was awarded about half a million in liable damages. As I said we were being played by the press, Madeleine stories sold papers.
What I really can't get my head around is this bit. They had government help from the off ( possibly because of Gerry s involvement with COMMARE, MI5 or 6 were also involved) so let's say they had support in disguising what really happened then why carry on with the whole charade years later. Most people have nothing positive to say about the mccans and feel as we are discussing now it's gone on too long, so why not fade away quietly,go get on with you life and it would fade from most people's memories, why would you keep dragging it up at every possible opportunity. Surely even MI5 could of persuaded them to put it to rest.  THERE SIMPLY HAS TO BE MORE TO IT.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 22:46:11 PM »
Markar - I have read your posts with great interest but confess to being completely lost.

But I do believe she was taken....for a reason and I think they ALL know this.

Who are they and what is the reason

They had government help from the off ( possibly because of Gerry s involvement with COMMARE, MI5 or 6 were also involved).

I don't understand the implication. What help are you suggesting they received from the UK government.

If my daughter had been "abducted" I would have expected the British Consul to be involved as early on as possibe.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2015, 23:04:14 PM »
I have just looked back on the report that says that Gerry had been arranging games of tennis in the days after Madeleine went missing.

Has that been categorically denied ?

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2015, 09:57:22 AM »
Hi highlands

I will answer you questions later when I am back at my computer ( it's just to long to do from my phone) I have found the whole thing case really interesting.

I am then away for a few days but I will come back to you though. Promise

Markar

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf