Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you  (Read 21056 times)

Offline patrice

Re: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2015, 10:46:11 AM »
Good luck with your new venture

Offline The Crinklies

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 11:20:57 AM »
Nicky & Dogan, Mozaik was the one place that we knew we could recommend without worrying and where we could take our family and friends, knowing that they would thoroughly enjoy the unique experience that you and the staff provided.
We watched Mozaik grow from the beginning and it was the only place that we saw, where people queued for a table!
We are sad that it's time for you to move on, but it's not a decision that you will have taken lightly and we wish you the absolute best for whatever the future holds for you both. Tony & Sue xx

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
Well flipping typical! We never got there either and were planning to in June! Good luck to you in whatever lies ahead!

Offline tamd

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2015, 14:30:42 PM »
We have enjoyed your company and cuisine on many occasions and have had no hesitation in recommending Mozaic Bache to everyone. We will miss seeing Nichola and Dogan but am sure the restaurant will continue and  flourish as the staff there are some of the best in Fethiye.  Good luck with your future plans Nichola and Dogan - I hope our paths will cross again in the future. xxx

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 15:01:27 PM »
We only visited once and had a great meal. I was planning a meze and raki afternoon for my next visit. Oh well, all the best for your next venture.

Offline amca

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2015, 15:11:13 PM »
There was a time when I thought that all of the staff must be relations because everyone of them seemed to be a character reflection of Dogan.
Having the gift of employing the right people was yet another one of the beauties of Mozaik Bahce.

Whatever the future holds for the restaurant, we are hoping that it will still be a magnet for us when seeking a meze for two and when showing our friends THE best of Fethiye restaurants.
 Time will tell.

Whatever the future holds for you both, you should take great pride in your achievement in business and, perhaps, more importantly, take great satisfaction from knowing that so many took such great pleasure from you and your restaurant.

Thanks.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 15:28:54 PM »
to our very special friends, Nik and Dogan.......we had rather selfishly hoped that you may change your mind.....as we have not only enjoyed the wonderful haven that you created at Mozaik, the amazing food and the banter with your incredible team, but we have treasured your friendship and spending special time with you both.  We didn't just find an amazing restaurant when we discovered Mozaik all those years ago, we found two very special people, who we now have the privilege to call friends   I pray we will share many more special days /evenings together in the future - where ever that may be   ;) :D .  We wish you both much health and happiness, enjoy the exciting things ahead.  Love you both heaps .  (PS:  Where on earth is Warti going to get his liver kebab now ??!!) xxx

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2015, 16:13:26 PM »
Good luck to you both, loved a quite lunch on an afternoon (the rather large chicken wrap) with one of the best fresh lemonades I have had.
One thing I will miss is the consistent quality not just week to week but year on year
Thanks again

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2015, 16:50:12 PM »
I can only repeat eveyone elses comments so Ill
just say good luck good memories and keep us all informed. :'( ;D ;D

Offline LEES

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 19:06:52 PM »
Please let us know your future plans, we love your food and would gladly promote any new venture anywhere in the world
Best wishes for the future

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf