Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you  (Read 21092 times)

Offline Lotty

Re: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2016, 13:13:59 PM »
A lovely post Nichola, it's great that at least for a while you will still be around. I'm sure Hussein and his wife will continue the brilliant service that you and Dogan have created and they will be most grateful for your generous, background advice when needed. I also wish them the very best of luck with their new venture. You are a hard double act to follow! We will miss you there of course but will be eagerly looking out for news of your travels and photos! Why don't you start a blog? I'm sure many of us would be avid followers!  Many thanks for everything. xx ;D

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2016, 14:06:43 PM »
All the best, Nicola. Looking forward to the promised Photo Travelogue.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2016, 09:25:14 AM »
Lotty, I can't decide between a blog or a FB page... FB is more interactive and I think I'm going to miss that when I hand over the Mozaik FB page...

Offline Lotty

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2016, 10:59:09 AM »
Aw...  I'm not on FB. Maybe you'll decide to do both?   ;) good luck whatever. ;D

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2016, 16:23:30 PM »
Enjoy your travels and your photography. We are around May/June so might just catch you I hope.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2016, 18:09:23 PM »
That would be really nice Stoop. It will be great to have a chat and a catch up socially    :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2016, 22:24:49 PM »
 :)

Offline WendyA

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2016, 12:21:57 PM »
Glad for you that you have finalised the sale of the restaurant. Enjoy your travels - we had a great time in Capadoccia and are off to Burma next month. Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing of your travels in whatever form you choose.
Hope you enjoy your break from the undoubted hard work of running MB. If they are keeping on your kitchen staff we hope the new owners are able to maintain food standards, but it won't be the same without you both.
We'll also be back out from mid May if you are still around and would be good to see you and catch up on your plans if you have the opportunity.
Very best of luck with everything from us both...

Offline tamd

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2016, 13:39:45 PM »
Good luck in everything you plan to do.  It has always been such a pleasure meeting you at Mozaik and wherever else we have bumped into you. We will be over mid June and will.of course be visiting Mozaik. Take care and stay safe. Xxx

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2016, 14:09:53 PM »
Stunning photo Wendy, and yes it would be lovely to meet you, and Mark if you haven't left him at home    ;) if we are still here when you are over.

Hüseyin and Deren came around on Saturday bearing gifts that included the most delicious tiramisu I have ever eaten made by Hüseyin himself. It's almost a shame its not a cake shop they are taking on if his tiramisu is a benchmark for his other dessert specialities that also extend to homemade cheesecake.

We have handed over the Mozaik email address (a total nightmare with loads of security hoops to jump through to achieve that), added Deren as an admin on the Facebook page and Hüseyin managed to conquer the intricacies of TripAdvisor and is now a registered owner.

I took some photos and I am just waiting to hear which one they like best so that we can formally break the news, and introduce them as the new owners on Mozaik FB page. I will also post one here too later today or tomorrow when I know their preference.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 14:24:52 PM by nichola »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf