Author Topic: hello from Tel  (Read 1291 times)

Offline tel

hello from Tel
« on: November 30, 2003, 13:23:31 PM »
Rather belatedly, but here goes.
Yes I am another Terry, but not as good looking as our female administrator. I use Tel so you don't all try to chat me up you see!! :)
Anyway my wife is called Sue and we live in Plymouth, nestling near the natural border between Devon and Cornwall....the river Tamar.
I am supposed to be a Marine engineer or Technician and Sue works part time in a supermarket.
We have only my youngest boy 22yrs, at home as my eldest boy 27yrs and my daughter 25yrs have flown the nest...so we are actively planning to escape the UK.
Part one is in place, as we are currently going thru the process of purchasing property on Cicek site, nr Telmessos and Saglik sites...perfect.
This is the best web site going and from joining so many helpful friends in Oct this year on here, we have secured our place in the sunshine a month later. 8)
Terry-n- Sue
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 13:46:58 PM by tel »

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
hello from Tel
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 13:57:24 PM »
Hi Tel!
Welcome (belatedly)Hope you really enjoy your new home in Calis - its a great place isn't it! Hoping to join the gang myself soon, wish I was there now sitting here on a miserable Sunday afternoon!
Val :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf