Author Topic: TEB automatic payments  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Google

• Newly Registered
TEB automatic payments
« on: May 31, 2017, 06:36:16 AM »
Does anyone know how I set up automatic payments with TEB bank on internet banking?  I want to pay my electric, telephone and water this way but when I set up orders it comes up with a Calender date which is fixed ie 16thjune and an amount of 60TL  although no bill is due yet.  haves phoned the bank but the English speaking Lady ihas very limited English.  I have set up orders on Garanti and other banks and had no problem.  Thanks in advance

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Re: TEB automatic payments
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 16:16:50 PM »
Hi google we are with the TEB in Fethiye by homeprof & always see a lovely lady who speaks excellent English called Ozge who sits at the top of the stairs to you're left as you go In, she set up automatic payment for our electric no problem.

Lee

Offline rik

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 11:06:49 AM »
Hi Google.

Sorry for the late response. I'm with TEB and setting up automatic payments is easy from your online account. I pay electric, water, car tax, SGK, internet, phone, mobile and TV. all from home. At the moment I also get good interest on the same daily account, which I can withdraw from, anytime, from a TEB ATM. If you haven't sorted it yet and would like help, let me know.

Rick

Offline Google

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 15:57:04 PM »
Thank you  all sorted now and done on line. Problem was that future payments don't show on ionternet banking until about a week before they are due whereas Garanti internet banking shows them as due much earlier. Thanks again

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf