Author Topic: Ben Touriste degil Im..  (Read 1715 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Ben Touriste degil Im..
« on: June 03, 2017, 23:04:30 PM »
Well the seasons started and we are in to our second lot of visitors. I'm mentally,physically,and financially visited out already. I dont know at what point I became the US part of us and them, but it's definitely happened. What started off as an enthusiastic,what shall we do, where would you like to visit? has already fizzled down to we can do A OR B . Don't get me wrong,everyone has been really lovely, I've lazed on Jerry boat,I've clapped along to all the acts at Billys beach barbecue,stuffed my face at both kings garden and Receps at the fish market to name a few. Hell,I've even done drunk karaoke singing, a first for me. I think I've peaked too soon. As much as I have enjoyed seeing everyone,(with more to come) I long to walk down the road without somebody thrusting a flyer for pizza,or an excursion in my hand. I have taken to rolling my eyes in mutual distaste,with headscarfed Turkish women, after some scantily clad person has passed us by on their way to enjoy all what Hisaronu in summer has to offer. I hope my enthusiasm for drinking,dancing and eating huge tourist sized portions of food returns as swiftly as it has left me, but I can't help feeling nostalgic for the peace and quiet of winter and spring time. Miserable cow ain't I ! :-X 8) ;D

Offline lissa

Re: Ben Touriste degil Im..
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 17:36:28 PM »
But you are a foreigner to them so fair game! I have walked around Oludeniz, in a reps uniform and been asked if I want to buy an excursion. Oh yeah of course, I am also trying to sell my own to our clients! But everyone is just trying to make some money, tourism is not great, though lots of flights now I believe from Ukraine, and the Russians are coming! Street agencies are selling boat trips for such cheap prices, from Oludeniz, some are £5, others £3. I have in previous years seen them being given free if you buy other tours. How can they run a decent boat trip for that cost? But people buy........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf