Author Topic: Sundowner Cocktail Evening - Paradise Beach  (Read 6586 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Sundowner Cocktail Evening - Paradise Beach
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 12:49:52 PM »
It's going really well and both the daytime and evening menu are pretty much sorted thank you for asking :D

Please do take advantage of our complimentary transfer service, mornings and late afternoons - Rebecca deals with this via our FB page messages and our dedicated phone number 009 0530 935 48 84 via Whatsapp and Viber when you have wifi

Best to contact her the day before and as we don't reserve beds it's best to arrange to come before ten so you can take your pick.

It's a flat rate fee of 15 TL per person (not young children) to use the beds and brollies.

If you fancy coming down for an evening we do transfers for evening meals too.

Here is a link to our FB Page and there are two albums in the Photos Section one for Daytime Menu and one for Evening Menu. Doesn't show everything and some things are on our evening Specials Menu which isn't written anywhere apart from my computer for reasons I won't bore you with... (emoji of me tearing my hair out)

www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachBarRestaurantOludeniz/

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 07:05:48 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Sorry I missed you guys

Offline MrT

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2018, 10:40:45 AM »
Visited the paradise beach in May, very laid back and it still had that old Oludeniz campsite vibe about it. Back in October and no doubt we will be there again or at least my better half will be. I usually go off for a walk over the hills to Kayakoy and back as I cant sit on a sunlounger for more than an hour or so. I Also had a really nice seafood pasta there.

Offline pmacker

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »
nicola, do you have to pay to get into the lagoon then get access to paradise or is your entrance before the paay booth for the lagoon?

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 09:23:27 AM »
No, you don't need to pay to enter the lagoon pmacker.

The road bears to the right as you approach the lagoon paid entrance and takes you along past the "private" beaches.

We are the 5th beach along and we arrange complimentary transfers morning and later afternoon, and for evenings too if you're staying in Olu, Hisaronu or Ovacik .

Or the dolmus will drop you off outside our entrance if you tell the driver as that is part of their official route.

Thanks for your feedback MrT glad you enjoyed your seafood pasta or Seafood Linguine as our chef likes to call it lol   ;)

Look forward to seeing your better half again in October   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf