Author Topic: Can anyone Help  (Read 2077 times)

Offline pstevens

Can anyone Help
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:55:58 AM »
Hi everyone. In Calis at the moment. Unfortunately my wife has injured her back/leg and needs a deep tissue massage. She wants someone qualified as this is a recurring medical problem. Have used a lady called Jane who was originally from Coventry in the past but have lost touch. Believe she lived in Ovacik. Does anyone know her or can anyone recommend someone. It's threatening to spoil our holiday. Hope you can help.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Can anyone Help
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:37:47 AM »
There is the guy who comes hugely recommended at Ocean Blue in Hisaronu are u on facebook if so he crops up on all the Hisaronu groups, if I can find his details Il come back and post them on here, hope your wife soon feels better, horrid having ongoing pain

Offline pstevens

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 07:43:05 AM »
Thanks for that karenina i will try to find out some more info i am on face book any info would be really great thankyou

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:29 AM »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 07:53:49 AM »
Its on the Hisaronu everything you need to know group, there is more info about what the guy does but i cant work out how to copy and paste it to get it on here...Iv never read any bad reports about him only ever what miracles he seems to work...I reckon he is the guy who could help your wife hope you get sorted   :)

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:06:25 AM »
The receptionist at the Oykun hotel in Calis is called Goldie.  If you are able to call in I'm sure that she would be able to point you in the right direction.  The Oykun offers massages along with a Turkish bath but I don't know if the massages would be suitable for your wife.  Best of luck and I hope your wife can find relief quickly.    :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 08:07:38 AM »
Aziz Dinç tel 0531 306 42 88

This is your man. Has his own portable bed - will come to your house and lives in Çalış.

Worked in the UK for ten years where he and his wife had a clinic  - massage is a very deep and thorough workout, although obviously based on what you want and reasonably priced. May include acupuncture and chiropractic techniques, whatever is needed.

90 tL for 45 mins and 110 TL for an hour.

Highly recommended by me.

I have also used the guy at Ocean Blue.

Offline pstevens

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 08:14:55 AM »
Thanks nicola we will get in touch with him

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf