Author Topic: Dog poisoning  (Read 2988 times)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Dog poisoning
« on: December 02, 2018, 18:54:49 PM »
If this us the wrong place please move, below taken from FB after 2 dogs were poisened on baros manço blvd outside the migros near old dolphin roundabout,  there iş videos on FB of öne of the dogs dying.

2x dogs were poisoned this morning in Calis, it is a vile ,way to die with great suffering. These were well known dogs that lived on the street, feed and loved by all. I will not post footage. It could have been your pet or even your child that picked up the poison. There will be a meeting / protest/ funeral ,outside Migros jet Baris Manco tomorrow Monday between 5-6 pm. Who ever is doing this they are locals and need to see in strength by other locals this is not acceptable!!! It has happened before recently and has to stop. The police are investigating.
We need to show support, please attend.Many thanks.

Offline marina

Re: Dog poisoning
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 21:15:25 PM »
I did see the video on fb and it was terrible to see the poor dog in  agony.  I'm appalled that someone would do this in such a public and busy area. 
Can't be there myself but hope lots do turn up   :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 22:59:29 PM »
I'm glad to say I haven't seen the video. Things like this make you realise how things aren't quite as civilised as back home. I have experienced this so many times and it is simply inhumane.

I hope many people join pompeylee at Migros in BMB - people need to know that in the 21st Century (or any century) this is wholly unacceptable behaviour.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 16:17:35 PM »
I have just seen a video of how cracking a raw eggs into the animals mouth acts as some sort of antidote, sorry dont know how to up load it but it may be useful information if anyone knows more about it.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 17:27:50 PM »
I have just seen a video of how cracking a raw eggs into the animals mouth acts as some sort of antidote, sorry dont know how to up load it but it may be useful information if anyone knows more about it.

Markar, sorry but that's rubbish. The video you're probably referring to is of a dog having an epileptic fit. Read the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxkJGFoU3E

If that were the case vets would be keeping a stock of eggs in their surgeries. Also, with the type of poison that's being used, a strychnine varient distilled from oleander plants, the animal's jaws lock and it would be almost impossible to administer an oral antidote.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 23:35:34 PM »
KKOB, thank you for validating the video, there were no comments on how effective this method is, so saw it for what it seemed, if only it was that simple.

Offline davybill

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 06:31:09 AM »
Yes there was a realy good turn out of supporters of the dogs that died
i believe someone took photos of the B sterd that did it and the police
arrsted him. They should give him a taste of his own medicine.
Poison the Bas strd.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 09:32:44 AM »
Yes there was a realy good turn out of supporters of the dogs that died
i believe someone took photos of the B sterd that did it and the police
arrsted him. They should give him a taste of his own medicine.
Poison the Bas strd.

Why video it and not stop it happening instead?
Saying that, hopefully if this is true, the dirty scumbag gets a taste of his own medicine

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
Once the dogs have ingested the poison there's very little that can be done for them. Videoing it is a means of providing evidence for a prosecution and as a warning to owners to look out for baited meat and the symptoms of poisoning.

We lost 3 dogs to poisoning in the 6 years we lived in Kaya.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf