Author Topic: Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into Britain.  (Read 12998 times)

Offline steveb1

Re: Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into Britain.
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 10:21:03 AM »
Let her back in . Then give her the same treatment as “IS“ did to their enemy. See how she thinks that’s clever .
She was old enough to make the decision to go there and live the life she lived for 3 years . Then when things didn’t look to good she wants to come running home . Well I for one would see her rot in hell .

Offline steveb1

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2019, 10:39:14 AM »
I really don’t like this woman but she seems to have got this right . https://youtu.be/PPHTVvd0-TI

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2019, 23:44:38 PM »
To be clear, if someone bombed our country killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, destroying all our infrastructure, destroying schools and hospitals and razing our homes to the ground, don’t you think young men here would feel aggrieved and want, in some way, to get their own back?  If they acted on their anger and grief, I think they’d be heroes here.
People are just as dead if they’re hit by a stray bomb or if they’re beheaded.
This girl was 15 years old when she was radicalised.  15 year olds are idealistic and she made a decision she must now regret for the rest of her life.
Three years have passed, she now has a baby boy, realises what she did was wrong, and must miss her family a lot. 

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 00:00:10 AM »
 ??? ??? ???

To be clear Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into Britain ?

Bearing in mind as a 19 year old and when asked "Were you aware of the executions and beheadings BEFORE  you went she replied "Yes but I was OK with that.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 00:05:51 AM »
.... to get their own back?  If they acted on their anger and grief, I think they’d be heroes here.

Anybody that beheaded totally innocent aid workers would NOT be a hero in my book.

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 06:31:02 AM »
People do get squeamish about beheadings, but explain the difference between
(A) an aid worker being beheaded, and
(B) a wedding party being hit by a bomb, killing 75% of family and friends.

Both horribly wrong, but judging by press coverage, the deaths of Muslim civilians is not as important or newsworthy.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2019, 07:11:56 AM »
A lot of 15 years old in the world we live in now adays are 15 going on 25 I worked in education in a secondary school for 10 years and some of the conversations between the students were not that of children...
She knew exactly what she was doing when she left the uk 3 years ago and really does appear NOT to regret her decision to go and join ISIS one of the newspaper or news have already quoted that she does not regret going!

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 07:55:41 AM »
15 year olds may see grown up and worldly wise;  it’s a front.  15 year old girls are the same as they’ve always been - wanting to be seen as sophisticated adults, but still children underneath.
A footballer was jailed last year for having a relationship with a 15 year old, and was called a paedophile in the press.  Legally, she was still a child.

Offline madmart

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:10 AM »
Lindsey

Good to see you doing the usual lefty part of making apologies for a terror group.

This individual was 15 when I was 15 I knew the difference between right and wrong. Deep down she probably knows it was wrong, it is however too late now.

She has been bleating about wanting sympathy, I would sugget her advisors tell her to stop whingeing and face up to the consequences of her actions.

If we do have to have her back I have an idea to facilitate her return.

Offline Fran

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 08:42:09 AM »
But they weren’t bombing her Country, she left her Country, to go to a war torn one. She’s made her bed let her lie in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf