Author Topic: hisaronu  (Read 22083 times)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
hisaronu
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 21:33:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hisaronubabe

Hiya will you please go on my website it is about turkey  
www.ohdearanotherone.com

OK i admit it, i went on it.
I wish i bloody hadn`t.

Crabbit

Edited by Scunner, Crabbyboy

Git
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 13:11:21 PM by Crabbit »

Offline birdseye

hisaronu
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 00:31:34 AM »
Don't stay away from Hisaronu it seems that it's the old uns that can't take the pace, I have a lot of Turkish freinds that live and work there we have been going to Hisaronu for 10 years We could not live there because in the winter most of the places shut but it's great to relive your youth. The friends from Hisaronu have helped us so much to buy our house in farm land between Fethiye and Calis I would find it hard to find friends like that in England with out wanting somthing in return? So it seems 'RIMMS' must be geting on a bit So go and enjoy

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2005, 00:36:58 AM »
Well I like Hisaronu  :)

I'm not as old as Rimms mind you

Scunner

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2005, 11:12:30 AM »

Hey! Not so much of the old 'uns! I'm older than Rimms and I still enjoy going up there for the odd night out!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2005, 18:59:12 PM »
Allright, you got me, I am getting on a bit ! but only a bit ! I enjoy bars and clubs where I can emabaress my lad by doing the "Dance like your Dad" routine.

For me it's nothing to do with Hisaronu being lively, I just find it, "tacky" with the likes of the Queen Vic pub and dare I say, countless signs for Egg & Chips and Sunday Roast etc. ( God I can almost feel the reaction coming !! ) and all of those shops selling the fridge magnets, key rings and henna tatoos at ridiculous prices. It was also the place where I have bought my most expensive drink (otherwise known as ripped off), see the "Is it getting expensive?" thread. However, in it's defence, I do love the Dragenoro Chinese restaurant, if only they could move !!!

Rimms

Offline teresa321

hisaronu
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 19:12:18 PM »
We visited for the first time on the last trip. Had a couple of coffees and cokes (expensive) but the boys we took with us liked it. Not a place for us but I can see the appeal and I imagine it is nice for a wander in the summer nights and a meal out.

Teresa

Offline lori

hisaronu
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 19:25:57 PM »
Welove it live up in Ovacik but wandered down most nights in summer, yes some places are expensive but some are cheap is,nt it the same in Calis.
As for the shops selling the same old crap have walked along shops in Calis and excuse me if im wrong but dont they sell the same old crap, I say each to their own it would be a strange world if everyone liked the same things!!

Offline Sleuth

hisaronu
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 17:36:44 PM »
well  said   Lori..  my sentiments  exactly....we have been here before  I  get so fed up of Callis ites  forever knocking Hisaronu . We  have a lovely apartment near the woods on the edge of Hisaronu...  far more  picturesque an area  than boring  flat as a pancake Callis...Generally  Hisaronu is  more  picturesque  anyway... also property  is  more expensive  as  its  closer  to  lovely Olu Deniz, so it has  much more going for it than Callis  and for the umpteenth time.. Hisaronu caters  for  all ages  and tastes...  and if you stopped  any typical 100  couples   walking  through the centre of H  at night, and asked them their ages... I wager  the  average age would be about  95%  of them aged 50 ish.
Definately  not all  kids and  wild teenagers etc.

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
hisaronu
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 20:52:51 PM »
I must admit I used to like going over to Calis for a good Bratwurst, before the Germans departed.

Pete

Offline teresa321

hisaronu
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2005, 06:24:29 AM »
They are still there Pete, we have quite few German folk in our area and we meet up with a few in the evenings in the bar.  There are also quite a few German orientated restaurants and bars in Calis if you call in some time.

Teresa
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 06:25:38 AM by teresa321 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf