Author Topic: Hi to everyone  (Read 1302 times)

Offline brijen

Hi to everyone
« on: January 12, 2004, 15:16:14 PM »
 :)Hi to everyone,

Joined the site a month or so ago, very addictive, my hubby is ac cusing me of having online affairs I'm on here that much LOL.:D

We bought a villa last year in the Ovacik area I hope that qualifies us? Love Calis as well and everywhere else and everything about Turkey!!

We have bought a villa at the top end of Ovacik coming out of Fethiye near the new petrol station .They are called the Sea Breeze villas. Do we have any neighbours on here or anyone who knows them?

It will be ready April to May time can't wait to get out there and furnish it . Then we will be back in July for the six week hols.

We have four children 20 down to 9 all wanting to bring friends out with them . and a long list of family who have never fancied Turkey who all suddenly want to give it a try. Can't wait to show them what they have been missing!

Be great to hear from anyone who knows the area, we've been to Hisaronu, Olu Deniz several times and we are sure it's where we want to eventually spend most of our time.

Jen and Brian. :) :)

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Hi to everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 19:43:05 PM »
Welcome Brian & Jen glad you finally made it.

It took a while but here you are.

Have fun and ask as many questions as you like I know exactly were your villa is as we looked there last year too, but unfortunately our agent took us to Calis to look at some properties and we fell in love with the place

ron

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf