Author Topic: a new old member...........  (Read 1329 times)

Offline MrBassman

a new old member...........
« on: August 26, 2005, 11:40:45 AM »
Hi everybody this is not the first time i have posted a message on here,my girlfriend is scarey lady and im the one with the mohican for those who have met me,

Hello to all of you who dont know me

MrBassman

sorry about leaving this message under the name slim147,thats my daughter and i didnt sign out of her name

whoooops !!!

Offline doll

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 13:41:17 PM »
hi mr bassman
how long has it been then?
welcome

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 14:22:58 PM »
hi mr bassman and welcome i remember scarylady`s posts

Offline MrBassman

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 15:55:14 PM »
i posted a message a couple of months ago asking about other band members,is there anybody out there that can rock hard like me,guitar,drums & vocals,english or turkish...not bothered.
my style is: elvis........sweet..........u2..........motorhead........sex pistols.......metallica

ANYBODY INTERESTED???????????

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 21:02:38 PM »
YES ME   still waiting for a reply to your post a couple of months ago:(
A word of warning though, we are unable to work here as musicians, it is one of the banned trades. Heidi is going to try to get us on at the Forum but dont bank on much more than that. I have relocated my recording studio to Turkey so it is not all bad news.
: :)Just a thought, is a bass player a musician? you could be ok lol:D:D:D  Sorry couldnt resist.
Look forward to meeting you both.

Offline MrBassman

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 19:10:15 PM »
smudge,
       sorry i didn't reply life has been mad over here i've been thinking about the problem we have got with the band thing and if heidi can employ us as entertainers or the house band we might be able to get around this dilemma its just a minor loophole we need to find................................ no problem.

As for your question is a bass player a musician the answer is on www.rubberneck.us click on downloads have a listen to (im holding on) i wrote it and co wrote all the other songs on that page so nerrrrrr nerrrrrrr neeeeeee nerrrrrrr nerrrrrr

so there!!!!!!

look forward to meeting you to

MrBassman

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 19:54:12 PM »
Hi There, liked the songs not bad for a bassplayer keep it up and you might someday become a musician:D:D:D
Seriously, very much in line with what i have been working on the past few years, but i dont have anyone to play with anymore:(
Not long till your move, can guess what you are going through we had the same a couple of years ago, best of luck.
See you soon

Offline kanga

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 13:13:26 PM »
a warm welcome to the forum ,sorry its a belated one but we have been in calis for 7 weeks and no computer,just sun efes and fun

kanga

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf