Author Topic: FBC funpub  (Read 3862 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
FBC funpub
« on: July 11, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »
How wonderful to find such lovely people, running such a great place to eat, sit & chill  :) Nothing was too much trouble, one evening, one of our party wanted Apple Pie for desert, not on their menu, Problem Yok, Billy went and got one  :)

I ate there many times this trip over, by myself & with friends, Great Brekky, Very Good Menu, English & Turkish, with a Very Good Kiddies section, Good Prices, plus Billy gives a Discount to all CBF Members & Residents  :):D 8)[^]

It's situated opposite Scarletts, which for those of you who don't know where they are :P ;) is just set back a bit from the main road, on the left going towards the sea, between the Dolphin round-a-bout & Iron Bridge.

Great place for everyone, with an Internet cafe almost opposite & No Traffic, the kids were able to play & have fun without us worrying if they were going to get knocked over, by one of the many scooters who still zoom up & down, chat to their friends on-line.  We, the grown-ups :D:D:P ;) were able to enjoy our evening as well.... 8)[^] :) :)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 19:51:34 PM by cef »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf