Author Topic: Simply the best  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Ally B

Simply the best
« on: October 11, 2009, 16:53:05 PM »
Just got home from charming Calis.Had a great holiday and met some nice people.No sign of any of the reported troubles,in fact very peaceful,felt it was a bit hotter than this time the last four years but not complaining.After eating in several diferent restaurants we came across a little gem.It was the Merhaba Restaurant on the front.It is a long time since I have had such a tender and juicy  steak.It came with home made chips salad and fried onions.The service was perfect and kitchen and toilets spotless.We went back several times and and the standard never dropped.Anyone not sure where to eat  give it a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Offline Christie

Simply the best
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 13:08:56 PM »
We used the Merhaba most days either for lunch or early evening drinks and several evening meals.   We thoroughly enjoyed all our meals there from stirfy meatballs to chicken curry - delicious.  The starter they supply of chilli/tomato mix and minty yoghurt is yummy.   If you read this John - we did get back in time for Match of the Day to see West Ham draw !!

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Simply the best
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 17:33:20 PM »
Hi christie, I would just like to add here,the food is always good,no cons,no overcharging.John is probably closer to you at this moment than he is to fethiye,so will tell him of your enjoyment.He and memet are planning to stay open through the winter for us locals,so anyone else reading this,we would welcome your support and any suggestions for winter menu and activities.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Simply the best
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 17:49:59 PM »
How about --------A top notch Winter Carnival.   8) 8) 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf