Author Topic: sat restuarant  (Read 1802 times)

Offline tracey1398

sat restuarant
« on: June 04, 2010, 06:07:37 AM »
went there last night was so surprised how good it was lovely location lovely food bit pricey but you get what you pay for :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:08:50 AM by tracey1398 »

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
sat restuarant
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
Agree with you, we went down there 2 weeks ago and they have continued to invest in the place, they have added some new facilities and have even made a feature of the side that looks over the bird sanctuary and marsh land. It looks like they serve a buffet style all you can eat breakfast as well.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:39:58 AM »
The service has got better.  We were there yesterday and very impressed. So what if it is a little more pricey than other places? The overall experience makes it cheap at the price. It was also busier yesterday than I have seen before

Offline marina

sat restuarant
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:15:55 AM »
We love it out there.  Remember if you go for the day and use the sunbeds they are free so I'm quite happy to pay a little extra for the food and drinks, especially when the guy at the beach bar comes to take your order and serve you while you sunbathe  8).  Bliss!

There is a great little playground for young children too.

Stil have to eat there on an evening but will get there eventually.

Offline Jenny1

sat restuarant
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 15:19:54 PM »
I loved it at the Sat last year, some mornings I was actually there on my own until about 11am! Heaven. I used to swap from the bean bags to the loungers near the sea whenever I wanted, brilliant. And like other people have said, you don't mind paying that little but extra for good service and nice surroundings.  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf