Author Topic: Sat Beach Club  (Read 3768 times)

Offline Queenies mum

Sat Beach Club
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 08:41:41 AM »
I agree with tonysue, the wine is not great.  i don't really enjoy it that much.  We had the house wine at Sat Beach and its not any better than anywhere else.  You did right to stick to the Efes! :D

Offline boxerpete

Sat Beach Club
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 16:53:02 PM »
We have just returned after a 3 week holiday and had two wonderful meal's at the Sat club yes the wine is a bit much but the setting and the food are really top drawer.

Pete

Offline cazza85

Sat Beach Club
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 19:41:53 PM »
Sorry to disagree with you all but we had a meal last Friday at the Sat bar and it was disappointing. All our mains (5) were cold and I didn't think it was anything special. And they poured us water when we didn't ask for it and charged us 6TL for it! We wouldn't go back again

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Sat Beach Club
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 20:24:04 PM »
I agree with you cazza
We have not been back since my son's fiancee was given a piece of chicken that was raw inside.  However, we also found that the meals were cold.

Offline philrose

Sat Beach Club
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 07:38:22 AM »
We have tried the Sat twice and both times the meals were rubbish. A real shame as the setting is ideal and they are obviously aiming at a more upmarket dinning experience and indeed some times, hit the target, as the positive reveiws here confirm.
Unfortunatly in the 3 years or so they have been open they seem to be unable to maintain any consistency, something in my opinion, that is unexeptable in any restaurant especialy so, if they are trying for higher end of the market!
Won't be visiting again....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf