Author Topic: Yeni Dunya  (Read 5658 times)

Offline dollycat

Yeni Dunya
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 09:17:55 AM »
I also went there last month and have to say it was the worst dining experience I've ever had. Not necessarily the worst food but the problems with the food were compounded by the incredible rudeness, bad attitude and ineptitude of the (Scottish, I'm sad to say) waitress.

It's a shame really as the location & decor are lovely and I had high hopes that it might be somewhere that could become a regular haunt.

I only hope that the owner sees these comments and realises that she is a liability rather than an asset!

Offline Bluwise

Re: Yeni Dunya
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 13:35:26 PM »
Just updating on an old post.
Things don't appear to have got any better here since a good start last year.  We ate there last night after enjoying our visit during our last hol.  We won't be going again.
Staff rushing about but getting nowhere and the place wasn't busy.  Drinks forgotten, food very average which appeared to be large plates full of "fluff" (ie lettuce, fancy cucumber,grated carrot) and little substance (actual dish ordered) so really not impressed.  Shame as a beautiful setting and pleasant live music.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Re: Yeni Dunya
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 17:32:10 PM »
sadly our last trip (last month) also proved disappointing.  The place was really dirty - sticky tables and uncleared tables.  Food left on the floor under the tables too. Really sad - it made such a promising start :0(   perhaps we were just unlucky......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf