Author Topic: casa de mama  (Read 7657 times)

Offline welshbrickie

casa de mama
« on: August 03, 2011, 22:20:38 PM »
Just had to say we had a beautifull meal last night,Food was fantastic,Steaks cooked to perfection and faultless service.Would definatly recommend them,and look forward to returning soon.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
casa de mama
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 00:24:17 AM »
At the moment I think it's our favourite on the prom 8)

Offline philrose

casa de mama
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 06:20:57 AM »
Have to agree, at the moment, the best restaurant in Calis[^]

Offline Christie

casa de mama
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »
here  hear.

Offline Brianbern

casa de mama
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 17:22:38 PM »
Casa di Mama's lunchtime pizza deal was excellent value.
Any large pizza to share (eg spicy chicken) and 2 large beers or soft drinks--18 lira. It's the best pizza I've tasted for a long time.
I noticed that orders were taken by the waiters using an electronic notepad --bar order was being processed as rest of order was being taken.
Most evenings the restaurant was full and 20 minute waiting was usual.
The waiters are very quick to remove glasses from the table and I got the impression that the concept of "turning tables" to maximise profit was encouraged by the management. I didn't feel you could sit on without ordering anything further but I may have misinterpreted their intent.
I cannot fault the standard of food on offer and they have also installed a water-spray  system of fans to cool the customers.
I cannot recall ever seeing that number of waiters in a restaurant in Calis--service was precise and efficient.
Brian

Offline Brianbern

casa de mama
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 18:47:09 PM »
Apologies
My comments were about Bella Mama's. My daughter assures me that Casa di Mama was further along the prom.
Hello to Welshbrickie--enjoyed meeting you in your lovely apartment. Hope everything works out for you in the future. Your advice was very helpful. Hello also to your wife and Brandy 'n' Coke (cats).

Offline martyl

casa de mama
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 22:00:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by philrose

Have to agree, at the moment, the best restaurant in Calis[^]

Touché!

Offline liz ingles

casa de mama
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 17:06:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Brianbern

Casa di Mama's lunchtime pizza deal was excellent value.
Any large pizza to share (eg spicy chicken) and 2 large beers or soft drinks--18 lira. It's the best pizza I've tasted for a long time.
I noticed that orders were taken by the waiters using an electronic notepad --bar order was being processed as rest of order was being taken.
Most evenings the restaurant was full and 20 minute waiting was usual.
The waiters are very quick to remove glasses from the table and I got the impression that the concept of "turning tables" to maximise profit was encouraged by the management. I didn't feel you could sit on without ordering anything further but I may have misinterpreted their intent.
I cannot fault the standard of food on offer and they have also installed a water-spray  system of fans to cool the customers.
I cannot recall ever seeing that number of waiters in a restaurant in Calis--service was precise and efficient.
Brian

Offline liz ingles

casa de mama
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 17:10:15 PM »
Hi, just returned from 2 weeks in calis Beach and must say everywhere is on the up and improving. Nice to see Thevid doing so well now.  it was packed most nights and we all had a lovely meal there more than once.  Couldnt fault them.  All very neatly dressed and attentive.  See you next year guys.  liz xx

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
casa de mama
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 18:24:18 PM »
Much prefer Casa to Bella.  Lovely food, every bit as good as Bella's but the bonus is really friendly staff who always remember you and always have a conversation.  It was packed both nights we visited but could not fault the food.  Even though we don't eat the eternally mentioned food that all the Brits only seem to order in Calis "Steak".  I dare someone to give a big vote for food in a restaurant without it being steak which is the benchmark for eating in Calis and Fethiye/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf