Author Topic: serkul 2  (Read 5154 times)

Offline welshbrickie

serkul 2
« on: August 14, 2011, 22:09:50 PM »
Just had a all you can eat Chinese meal,prawn crackers,spring rolls,beef curry with egg fried rice. lovely,Need a lie down now as im stuffed,but definatly be going back.

Offline FrankStanley

serkul 2
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 16:02:23 PM »
Is good to hear a positive comment about Serkel 2. Good food Good price Good service.

Offline martyl

serkul 2
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 21:57:46 PM »
Serkul2 is a very nice restaurant with really friendly staff.  They don't mind being flexible with mixing the dishes around in the Chinese set menu and they are great with the kids.  Congratulations to the front man Baz on the birth on his baby daughter a couple of weeks ago.  The only shame is that the bosses have front men pestering bypassers to get them into their restaurants because sometimes it really puts me off.  Yet at Serkul2 they have one of those guys, but they really do't need it, once we'd eaten their once we realised how good the foood was and returned another 3-4 times during our summer holiday this year. 9/10 for Serkul2!  :)

Offline kizkucuk

serkul 2
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 08:34:24 AM »
Definitely can't beat the set Chinese menu at Serkul 2 - and if you are very hungry the eat as much as you like is yummy  :-)

Offline Julesp

serkul 2
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 21:22:39 PM »
I also prefer the food at Serkul 2 than Serkul 1

We were there 2 weeks ago and were wondering why Serkul 1 were getting more customers, I was sat at the table nearest to Serkul one and heard the waiters saying to potential customersm who asked, that the only difference between them was that Serkul 1 was 10 percent cheaper!!
Cheeky !

Offline june

serkul 2
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 21:25:49 PM »
There is a lot of animosity there as Alex who used to work at  setkul 2 is now  at setkul 1 !..... So has promised a lot and has a lot to prove... 10% cheaper  
Sounds very good... But are you getting it .

Offline Julesp

serkul 2
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 22:08:54 PM »
Tried to eat at Serkul 2 Last night but he was soo busy! Gave up waiting for a table and tried the Chinese Breeze instead for the 1st time, Although staff etc were nice the food wasnt a patch on Serkul 2, oily rice and bland sweet and sour sauce. Will wait for a table at Serkul 2 next time i fancy a chinese meal!
(My partner had english style fish and chips and they were nice though!!)

Offline curvanord

• Suddenly ... Nothing happened
serkul 2
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 14:13:49 PM »
Now Ali is back, started going back to Serkul2 , greeter's Baz  & Ikhmet great sense of humour and the chinese food there is plentful, tasty and reasonable a must place to eat when in Calis, never have and never would eat in Serkul1.

Offline serkul1mehmet

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 17:24:18 PM »
Hi Curvanord,
Just out of interest, why would you never consider eating at Serkul 1?  ;)

Offline cheerful

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 18:44:38 PM »
Looking forward to going to Serkul 1 in a couple of weeks time. I love the fish casserole. It is cooked in a sizzling dish with a lovely cheese sauce.It will be good to catch up with Adim and Harun too, such nice people.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf