Author Topic: serkul 2  (Read 5155 times)

Offline Lynn25

serkul 2
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 17:23:21 PM »
Curvanord, you are missing out on good food & great service, why not give it a try and base your opinion from experience. Ali & Baris are great guys but so are the Serkul 1 team. Never had a bad meal or experience there.

Offline johnboy1967

serkul 2
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 18:47:36 PM »
Ok thought i had to add my experience of both Serkul restaurants..... Serkul 2 chience food tasty  and always hot, the one time we went to Serkul 1 i was ill for 3 days, and my partner ate all the same food as me during that day except the Rice,( which was not hot when it arrived and i now know should either be Hot or cold when eaten) and the flavour of the food wasn't as good.

Offline turkeysue

serkul 2
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 21:59:28 PM »
serkul 2 any day..lamb shank wes lush..:D:D

Offline FrankStanley

serkul 2
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 20:23:12 PM »
Just ate there lush food & company

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
serkul 2
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 21:00:33 PM »
We were tempted to move over to the Serkul 1 & 2 which had plenty of empty tables when when we were waiting in a full Georges for a table, but decided to hold on for 20 minutes, glad we did.

Offline curvanord

• Suddenly ... Nothing happened
serkul 2
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 16:33:11 PM »
Reason i never go to Serkul1 is for all the years i have been going to Calis the only greeter that has ever been rude, hassled me relentlessly or has been most unpleasant has been this guy, this fella should take note of George's and Serkul2 more likeable, professional front of house staff. I appreciate we all enjoy different places to dine but i have vowed never to give this place my custom.

Offline june

serkul 2
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 20:46:55 PM »
Serkul 2 every time for us...great food and lovely people.

Offline serkul1mehmet

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »
Hi curvanord
Which member of staff was this? Seems odd as none of the front of house team at serkul 1 this year were there last year, and the serkul 1 'hunters' that started the season there this year were at serkul 2 last year (and I think they are back in serkul 2 now, to be honest I can' t keep up)...the lads all get on very well and just tend to drift to whichever restaurant manager is offering the best pay that month. Which is why you'll often find that hunters will make cheeky comments about one restaurant being cheaper than another to get people in. They wont criticise the food next door as next season they may well be working there!    

Offline curvanord

• Suddenly ... Nothing happened
serkul 2
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 21:20:19 PM »
Hi,
It's just my opinion about Serkul1 as i said in previous post we all have favourite places to eat , i recognise this greeter from previous years for sure and he is not having a laugh, i would rather dine somewhere else, if people enjoy going there fair play just not for me or my family we all cant be wrong, all feel the same so.... make your own mind up.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf