Author Topic: mehtap lokantasi  (Read 1998 times)

Offline welshbrickie

mehtap lokantasi
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:18:22 AM »
located directly opposite the 2 bankmatic and taksi station in calis on the corner,
Dont bother ordered food,soup,pide,durum.They had neither pide or durum,oven was closed,fair enough soup was frozen and they were going to defrost it,so didnt bother,just drinks, 2 cokes 1 vodka and coke 1 gin tonic,because we were not eating and changed our mind it cost 24TL.
Been there before food was ok,staff freindly.But not going again.Once bitten twice shy.[:(!]
Anyone else been??

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
mehtap lokantasi
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
If this is the place next to the chemist then similar situation for me. Had a most under average meal, poorly served & no care about their customers at all.

Offline marina

mehtap lokantasi
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »
We went there back in May.  No problems then, good cheap and cheerful meal and friendly waiters.  Went back more than once.  

Sorry to hear things gone downhill a bit.  Will probably give it another go next May when we're back and see what it's like then, but only once if it's not good!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
mehtap lokantasi
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »
We went last year and it was great (I believe I gave it a good review on here)we went this Summer and were really disappointed I really fancied a lamb shish as when we walked down a Turkish person was eating it and it looked lovely,anyway I got about four small pieces of lamb and could not believe the difference to the meal I had seen earlier, we both said we would not go back as felt as though we had been ripped off slightly:(

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
mehtap lokantasi
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 11:56:17 AM »
Afraid to say that we had a similar underwhelming experience in June and September this year.  Unlikely to be rushing back next year.

Offline bells

mehtap lokantasi
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 13:39:29 PM »
We went there not long after it opened and had the same experiences.  Have never been back since.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf