Author Topic: Paradise Beach Bar  (Read 4425 times)

Offline quackers

Re: Paradise Beach Bar
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 06:48:17 AM »
Went to Escape Bar formerly Mıss Dodo's and Suncamp for sunday brekkıe a whıle back. Lovely breakfast lots of lovely turkısh food.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Paradise Beach Bar
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 22:39:38 PM »
disappointed with Paradise beach bar, asked for iced coffee, and the cost, 3 tl, so we asked for 4

When it arrived she said normal Nescafé is 3 but iced coffee is 5.
Still relatively reasonable, but we all tried it and it was horrible, basically cold weak Nescafé with a splash of milk, no sugar, so we sent it back and explained it was tasteless.
Even at 3 tl it wouldn't have been drinkable!
Had cola instead.
Later asked  for cay, was told there was no Turkish cay, only Liptons, so settled on a Nescafé, asked for it strong after the iced coffee scenario, it was just undrinkable, the water wasn't boiling, tasted as if it had come straight from the hot tap, really nasty.

Some of the group had full English breakfast, which they said was lovely and good value at 10tl for the size of it.

The grass areas were very scruffy, and the beach covered in fag ends.

Loads of staff doing nothing much, ( apart from drinking Turkish cay ! ) the lady who served us was quite miserable and looked like she didn't really want to be there.
Totally lacking in atmosphere.

Wouldn't go back again.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 09:22:40 AM »
I agree the staff were so layed back I thought they were the customers.The place needed a make over very scruffy and no thought of lay out.If you want to spend a relaxing enjoysble day at a beach club try the Şat club or Aksazlar both a much better in every possible way even prices.

Offline mkwhite

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 20:19:49 PM »
Went here as part of the Jeep Safari tour which was excellent however the purpose of this stop is so the photographer of the tour can download his photos and sell them which is no problem as I bought a DVD.
BUT---we ordered 1effes,1glass of wine and 2 soft drinks. Total 30 tl.
These drinks cost 18 in Calis resort.
A real rip off!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf