Author Topic: Opening on saturday 4th may bakroc beach bar/club  (Read 2116 times)

Offline tonysue

Opening on saturday 4th may bakroc beach bar/club
« on: April 28, 2013, 15:31:57 PM »
Had a walk down the beach beyond surf cafe and came across this new venue which opens soon. It looks really beauiful - quality, a lot of thought has gone into this and the setting is as good as it gets. The opening day starts with free breakfast and ends with a free concert. Could be a good alternative to the surf cafe, competition is always healthy and is only a few minutes walk away.

It has been posted in the koca calis section which is fair enough but I realy feel it needs a wider audience as I for one never look in that section of the forum and think neither do most of us who dont actually live there.

Good luck with your new enterprise, I look forward to full revue of food and service.

Offline BUBSMUM

Re: Opening on saturday 4th may bakroc beach bar/club
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 12:27:06 PM »
Thanks for that.  I might give this a go as my favourite Koca venue I have been using for a couple of years entertains the jeep safari's last call and after a really peaceful day at 6.00 pm there anything up to 200 tourists diverge to spoil it.  It's not their fault but the Safari team want to squeeze as much out of them as pos - they are all tired, you can see, and would rather be heading back to their hotels.  As for Surf Cafe - I haven't entertained it for years for reasons of my own so I'm looking forward to trying this place out.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf