Author Topic: taxi to dalaman  (Read 1278 times)

Offline BlackAdder

taxi to dalaman
« on: October 13, 2010, 22:36:56 PM »
We're out next week and a friend is coming with us but returning earlier, probably on the 26th.
As she's a single female, we're concerned about her travelling alone and she is talking about getting a bus so can anyone advise how much a taxi to dalaman costs and if they are safe for single ladies or should she arrange a transfer with a tour company ?

It's a longshot I know (but worth a punt), is anyone on the Easyjet flight to Gatwick on the 26th and got a space ?

Offline kizkucuk

taxi to dalaman
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 22:57:56 PM »
I always use Rain Transfers - they are 25tl one way.  They have a website or you can email them to book.

Offline micky mouse

taxi to dalaman
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 13:23:01 PM »
The going rate at present is 80lira or £35 one way by taxi safe as houses travelling alone.Some one recently told me of this company ABC £7 one way door to door,they do have a web site i understand.

Offline Jenny1

taxi to dalaman
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 14:55:32 PM »
Personally I would prefer to travel in company on a shuttle rather than in a taxi on my own, can't be doing with all the chit chat to be honest!  :)

Offline wickwilly

taxi to dalaman
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 16:37:04 PM »
a2b transfers charge about 10 Pounds each way.Appear to be very reliable.About 50 of our hashers from outside of Turkey used them without any problems.
WW

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf