Author Topic: Inlice Beach  (Read 6793 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Inlice Beach
« on: October 19, 2009, 17:46:52 PM »
While returning from lunch at Gocek, our Turkish friend took us to see Inlice (In Litch Eh) beach which is just off the main road after Gunluklu and Katranci.

It was a really nice looking beach with very few people on there, although it was October. I have not heard mention of this beach before although I did notice the Dolmus rund there. It looks worth a visit.

PS, also went to Gunluklu, what a trasformation from when we first went 3 years ago, they have made a great job of the place but bewars, a bottle of Efes was 7TL

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Inlice Beach
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 18:11:01 PM »
Ah,but you did get free entry,Ha Ha.sorry couldnt resist it.J

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Inlice Beach
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 18:11:11 PM »
SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHhhhh............Don't tell anyone about Inlice beach or Joseph's Restaurant.

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
Inlice Beach
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 19:13:45 PM »
Also noticed there is a nice looking beach at the Tuana Park hotel, is it a private beach there?

Offline captainjon

Inlice Beach
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 07:50:55 AM »
I believe the system is,that the all inclusive hotels have leasing rights as it were so they can put their sunbeds and other items on the beach for the use of their guests,but the beach is still available to the general public who can stroll or sunbathe if they wish.regards jon

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
Inlice Beach
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »
Thanks Jon, I did notice on Gunluklu they have a security guard who stops people going down the far end of the beach where the new hotel is sittuated, he did not speak English but said "Private" and I wondered if the Tuana beach would be the same.

Offline captainjon

Inlice Beach
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
Hi,george,We havent been to gunluklu so difficult to visualize.But the Land of lights have been running an ad for a couple of weeksSigla beach club,you may have seen it.They offer the facilities even if you are not a resident.So a security guard seems a bit pointless if you wish to visit.We will have to go on the good ladies day off and have a nosy.But the beach area at the majesty Tuana can be walked through without problem as can the beach at Serigerme where there are two large all inclusive hotels.regards

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Inlice Beach
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 18:14:32 PM »
I tried to find Inlce after I read about it. Can someone give me idiot proof directions on how to find it?

Offline bulla

Inlice Beach
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 15:41:59 PM »
Where is Inlice beach
Is it far from Fethye can we go on the dolmus never heard of it before

Offline Old Daffodil

Inlice Beach
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 15:46:04 PM »
It is just before Gocek. Not easy to find as it is down a small lane off the main road.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf