Author Topic: Cctv  (Read 2376 times)

Offline DavidGray

• Newly Registered
Cctv
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:05:44 AM »
Anyone use a home CCTV system. Advice. Who can install. Cost etc.
The obvious reason why I am asking now.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Re: Cctv
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »
There is a shop in Ovacik in the first set of shops 1/2 a mile on the left past the petrol station. Opposite the Ces market.
They do CCTV I believe.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 13:24:02 PM »

Some years ago I looked into having a system fitted whereby you could view your property and get notification of intrusions

on your phone or computer in the UK. But to have such a system you needed to have a landline phone installed and running

in your Turkish property so I didn't take it any further. With CCTV if the intruders cover their face and wear gloves you haven't

got much to go on, sadly. A good siren and a few visible camera's are a deterrent. Maplin UK do a good range, including DIY

systems and it's a good place to learn whats available before you spend. And the staff are usually very helpful.

Offline Wagon Wheels

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 15:23:10 PM »
We have a Swan system in our UK home, which we purchased from Amazon with 4 cameras for £186.  We installed it ourselves and it runs off our wifi system and has a continus feed and infra red for night time.  We can access our cameras any time/where via our mobiles/tablet.  Really pleased with it and easy to fit/use

Sharon

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 23:01:36 PM »
The Wi Fi in Turkey is unreliable at best.. I wouldn't risk a wi fi system there.....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf