Author Topic: Yankee Candles at cheap prices and free postage.  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Yankee Candles at cheap prices and free postage.
« on: November 17, 2013, 11:40:04 AM »
Yankee Candle Direct based in N.Ireland is a very good website where you can buy Yankee Candles at cheaper prices, plus at the moment there is free postage. ;D
http://www.yankeedirect.com/

Just now they have the White Christmas Botanical Diffuser for £12.60 this costs £17.99 in the shops.  If you buy two on this website you get them for £22.50.
I can recommend this diffuser.  I got two last Christmas, the smell is lovely and they last a long time.  I have just ordered more.  They also come in red which have a cinamon fragrance. They are almost impossible to get in the shops as the white one sells out first.
Link  http://www.yankeedirect.com/product/yankee_candle_white_christmas_botanical_reed_diffuser/3607/

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Re: Yankee Candles at cheap prices and free postage.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 18:11:50 PM »
Just spent a fortune, love Yankee candles, no free postage though. Some good special offers , thanks Jacqui

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Yankee Candles at cheap prices and free postage.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 18:16:51 PM »
Hi Maria, Sorry about that, I got free postage yesterday, so offer must have closed.  They do give you a free small candle if you order more that £40.00 in goods though.
Still, glad you got some things.  I love Yankee Candles too, my favourite fragrance Natures Paintbrush is not in any of our local shops this year, but is on this website.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf