Author Topic: Warning  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

Warning
« on: May 06, 2010, 06:07:13 AM »
The last few evenings I have seen a couple of women sitting in the long grass of local fields watching and talking and thought nothing of it. Last night when it was very late they were joined by three men and were walking around the back lanes of Ovacik.They are not local people, I know my neighbours. They were looking in at local villas and when I walked towards them with my dog they turned and walked away and did not answer my greeting. I feel a bit silly putting this post on here but their behaviour was very furtive.

A local man warned me to make sure that the handles of my windows, which are the double glazed type,are turned firmly so that they cannot be seen from the outside. Apparently burglars do look for any handles that may have not been properly turned in leaving a window easy to enter.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:55:19 AM by Daffodil »

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Warning
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:46:51 AM »
Any chance of taking a photo of these people from your house without being seen of course...

Offline Old Daffodil

Warning
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 15:32:13 PM »
No not really, there are street lights scattered about but they were staying in the shadows.I would not have noticed them if it were not for the dogs being curious.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf