Author Topic: New member introductions  (Read 1154 times)

Offline david330

New member introductions
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:48:33 AM »
Hi there just a quick introduction.  I have just joined the forum and thought it dood manners to say hello.  My name is David Adams and I am a 37 year old who lives in North Wales.  I work for Centrica and have just returned from a holiday in Calis/Hisaronu and am depressed to be back in the cold and rain of Wales!!!!!!  If any one can offer some guidance on the purchase of property in Turkey I would appreciate it.  Speak soon cheers

Offline julesbob0303

New member introductions
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »
Hi David, welcome to the forum!  I live in South Wales.  Probably the best person to talk to about buying a property in Calis is Mr Scunner himself!  Good luck - you wont regret it!  Julie

Offline david330

New member introductions
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 13:28:22 PM »
Hi there good to hear from a fellow Welsh person!!!!!  Will be seekong advise from Mr Scunner.  Was looking at buying from Nicholas homes as they seem very big in the area.  

I have been reading some of the other forums and there seems to be problems with the Tapus so will have to investigate.

Thanks for your reply am sure we will speak again

David

Offline amanda bullock

New member introductions
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 13:34:25 PM »
welcome David.Scunner will help you with any questions on buying property.A man to be trusted!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
New member introductions
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 13:51:36 PM »
Hi David, welcome to the Forum - I hope you find the answers to everything you need on here.  As for Mr Scunner -  don't go any where else until you've spoken to him about the 'Scunner' way of buying property in Turkey  - he has found a way of taking all the worry out of it.  

Sorry that Wales is wet and rainy today - sounds very similar to here in Cambridge !  even have the lights on in the house and my daughhter is nagging me to put the heating on !! :)

Offline julesbob0303

New member introductions
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 14:29:58 PM »
Hi again David, we were very lucky with our tapu - it came through within a few months. :D

Pookie - we've been lucky so far today with the weather.  No rain yet  :) though it doesn't look too promising for the rest of the day :( .  Should have been going to a lovely house-warming party tonight, in the Wye Valley (beautiful), out in the garden with a jazz band playing.  Unfortunately, our friends have now cancelled their party due to the forecasted storms for this area!  [:(!] :o:( 8)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 14:53:38 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline david330

New member introductions
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 14:49:08 PM »
Thanks for all your replies I will try to contact Mr Scunner before I proceed any further as it is a massive step to take to buy but it is such a fantastic area and the people were great it makes it irresistable.

Just put our heating on and wishing we had booked a longer holiday!!!!!!

Do many British people own property in Calis????

Hope the jazz band keep playing through the rain';';'`;'`

Offline Jenny1

New member introductions
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 15:32:43 PM »
Hi David, welcome to the forum, it's also been raining all day here Bury, Lancashire, good oppotunity to start ironing all my clothes for 4th July! :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf