Author Topic: I'm new so Hi everyone  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Bubblybee

I'm new so Hi everyone
« on: April 24, 2009, 15:13:29 PM »
What a great site - so much information and everyone so friendly!!  
Mike and I have been to Fethiye twice before and think Calis Beach is just lovely.  My nephew has an apartment in Deliktas where we've stayed before but drove to Calis every day 'cos we liked it best.  So - why not stay in Calis instead - thats what we're doing this time.  Arriving on 27 April and staying at Sunset Beach Resort.  Hope we've chosen right - we watched these apartments being built over the last 2 years and thought they looked good, then found out they have Turkish Bath etc - that did it!!  Anyone stayed there or know anything about them please?  
Also - we have loved Surat 1881 restaurant in the past, but I havent seen any reference to it on the site.  Is it still there - past the surf club?.  Is it still good? I know the owner and his English wife were splitting up but hope its still going.   Great Sunday breakfasts, free sunbeds and waiter service on the beach.  Great.  Thanks

Offline julesbob0303

I'm new so Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your holiday   :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
I'm new so Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 15:39:57 PM »
hi and welcome,hope you are not disappointed, our friends enjoyed it there so hope yiu have a great holiday

Offline heatherhanum

I'm new so Hi everyone
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 16:37:54 PM »
Hello and welcome you are right about this forum so much information and the members are always willing to share their experience knowledge and humour. I too love Calis and have been visiting every year for 14 years. The surrounding areas like Fethiye Ovacek are also worth a visit. Enjoy your holiday and I am sure you will soon be hooked.
Heather x

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
I'm new so Hi everyone
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 22:54:46 PM »
Welcome and you will have a great time :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf