Author Topic: help me  (Read 6415 times)

Offline kingsgarden

help me
« on: January 13, 2011, 16:01:21 PM »
hello everyone my name is salih i m very new member i living in fethiye for 18 year  i need some help from you  :)i have restaurant but i dont know how to introduce myself and my place could you help me and scunner is it ok to tell something about my place also i gonna look after all of the members thank you very much right now

kind regards

salih çetinel
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:20:02 AM by kingsgarden »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
help me
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 16:05:30 PM »
Hi Salih

I just replied to your email too - please tell us about you and your restaurant. We are happy to hear about local restaurants and it is nice when people ask if they can first, which you did  :)

Good luck from me, I hope CBF members will be looked after.

Offline tel

help me
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 16:14:37 PM »
Hi Salih, welcome to the forum.
I look forward to visiting your restaurant again as it is in a gorgeous location and the food was lovely. Wishing you all the best and I am sure you will have a good year.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
help me
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 16:30:44 PM »
Hi Salih
Welcome to CBF.

Offline kingsgarden

help me
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 16:35:46 PM »
hi scunner first of all i would like say thank you very much to you to understand me  my place not really new opened 5 years ago from my father but this  season i took from him now he is retired i started run  after i came back from london(i went there to see,visit and learn more english and improve my language :) )so;
my name is salih my place is kings garden restaurant at the top road directly in front of the lycian rock tombs nice views of fethiye bay from the top and we serving turkish traditional food and we using clay casserole to serve and prepare the dishes. everythings cooks in the stone oven also i offer to my guset free transport they dont need to drive or pay the taxi just call me and i go pick up and drop back after the meal
and i just started the sunday roast every sunday @13.30 18.00 also another new event turkish lesson will start 19th ofjanuary and every following wednesday @5pm and my price are reasonable and i promise you scunner i will really good look after all the CBF memebrs whenever they want you and CBF members all of you very welcome to my place thank you very much everyone hope to see you soon  :)))
adress:just next to the lycian rock tombs
tel:02526124135
mobile:05365106462
visit web site:  http://www.kingsgardenrestaurant.net/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 17:23:42 PM by kingsgarden »

Offline PKHUGHES100

help me
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 16:39:38 PM »
Hi Salih, welcome to the forum, we will look forward to visiting your restaurant when we are next out, we will also spread the word to the guests that use my apartment.

Kind regrds

Kevin and Karen

Offline littlereddevil

help me
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 16:50:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Will give you a visit in April.

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
help me
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 16:51:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum Salih. Your restaurant sounds like just the kind of place we love. We will visit when we next come over

Steve

Offline Diverbaz 1

help me
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 17:12:01 PM »

Hi Salih, welcome to the forum. We enjoyed our meal there a few weeks ago, will be back again soon and the view is excellent too. (comparable with Kale Park only cozier)

Offline jul bri

help me
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 17:22:15 PM »
welcome to the forum Salih.Have e mailed topic to friends in england who will be coming out this may,they are always looking for some where different to dine,and the offer of pick up and drop off will be very advantageous to them as thy dont drive.also will leave details in appartment for guests, Good luck and see you soon
Julia and Brian

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf