Author Topic: hello  (Read 1114 times)

Offline kingsbridge1

hello
« on: April 19, 2005, 23:57:32 PM »
hi ya paul and sharon here just a quickie to say hello to you all been thinking about buying a property in turkey bit worried about it all not sure on the area only been to marmaris and kusadasi heard this area is nice any recomendations on what agents to go with.thinking of comming over mid may for a long weekend

Offline Gary-O

hello
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 06:39:03 AM »
Hi Paul & Sharon welcome to the forum, I would recommend getting in touch with the site sponsors, they will give you loads of help & information on buying a property here.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
hello
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 08:38:44 AM »
Hi Paul and Sharon
Welcome to the forum.  As Gary says a good place to start is with Keith and Heidi. They'll look after you.
Then make a start on reading as much of this site as possible.  There's a wealth of information here from those of us who have already been through the process.
Good luck
Anne

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
hello
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 10:41:11 AM »
hi paul/sharon i dealt with tracey from premier estates in fethiye she has been fantastic and when i had to come home and leave work still to be done,i know i left it in safe hands and she has looked after everything.if you want her number just e-mail us. gina/rob

Offline apollo

hello
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 20:07:21 PM »
Agree with Gina and Rob. Tracey ( Premier Estates) was and still is the bees' knees. Plenty of help and advice given even after over 3 years. We were in the same position the place was a wreck when we left it but everything was done and finished when we came back a couple of months later.

Offline busybee

hello
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 20:13:41 PM »
Heidi and Keith took us out and showed us loads of properties and lots of locations.  They have a wealth of knowledge and we enjoyed our time with them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf