Author Topic: is(h) bank  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
is(h) bank
« on: October 19, 2014, 18:36:23 PM »
Tried to open an account in Is(h) bank last week. Gave him tax number, passport, residency book, confirmation of address from murtagh (not sure of spelling). he put all details in computer and said my address wasn't showing so couldn't open account even though he could see everything was done correctly? Anyone else ever had this happen or know how to rectify it as he said nothing could be done? I already have an HSBC account but need an Is(h) one.

Offline LeeGlo

Re: is(h) bank
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 09:23:48 AM »
The council changed lots of addresses a while ago, you could try taking all your paperwork to them and ask what is your "official" address. Then go to the Nufus office (in the TAPU building) and get your form from them to take to the bank.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »
As Lee says, about the address changes, this happened to us too.  Even though we have a number on the door, put there by the council, it is not the number nor the street  we live on.  We got our new address from the council and had to change documentation to the new address.

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 11:06:28 AM »
thanks for your replies, have to renew residency in November so guess I may as well wait and do it all then

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf