Author Topic: Anyone heard if this is correct ?  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Steve A

Anyone heard if this is correct ?
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:05:05 AM »
went to Finansbank to sort some bits and pieces,I had noticed that my DASK hadn't come out of the account for a couple of years.Asked thtem at the bank ,they said it hadn't been paid since the year we set it up 2013 !That was the year we had set it up,they only paid it once but said that addresses had changed so TAPU needs to go to Belediyesi for checking,amending if required ,then back to bank with confirmation that this had been done,set up direct debit again and pay for the years missed !
Now in the time elapsed since 1st payment I have been into the bank several times and received all sorts of blurb via e mail but nothing about this,anyone else had this happen ?

Offline littlereddevil

Re: Anyone heard if this is correct ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:36:46 AM »
I remember the addresses being changed but I thought it was before 2013

Offline thebillet

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 09:11:53 AM »
We needed a house code when renewing our dask after a lapse. We went to the desk where we pay council tax. They took us to a staff member down the corridor who used our residence book to get us what we thought was the house code. We took it to our bank Garamti who could not process it. However took the same info to the insurance office next door to McDonalds and five minutes later all done. They even highlighted the house code on the policy. The info from the Belediyesi is used to find the code it seems. I decided to use banks for banking and get insurance done through brokers.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 09:40:30 AM »
I decided to use banks for banking and get insurance done through brokers.
I'd agree with that action, plus the fact that it is almost always a better price from a broker rather than the bank.  Also if the broker is any good - usually those not tied to one single insurance company - you should be offered a number of different quotes for your (non DASK) house insurance, contents and buildings.

Offline thebillet

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 09:44:00 AM »
UBT you are correct the range of offers on e.g. our car insurance was good, the different packages,e.g. with or without recovery etc were also offered and of course the range of price options were much appreciated. I would also add there was no question of us making up lost years when renewing as mentioned to OP.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 19:01:34 PM »
Dask insurance is a set price.
we had to get our new address a couple of months ago in order to renew our Dask insurance

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf